Hello Community....be kind, take care of yourselves and each other as we transition into Level 2.
Under Level 2
1. Unichem Cuba Mall Pharmacy will continue to open normal hours, with all usual services operating.
2. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU HAVE COLD OR FLU SYMPTOMS. Contact Heathlink 0800611116 or your GP for advice.
3. We will again be asking you to sanitize your hands as you enter the shop. We encourage you to also wear a mask if you have one. Do not be concerned if our staff are wearing masks, this is our current guidance.
4. Follow the 2 metre distancing rules. Observe the tape markings on the floor and stand back from the counters.
5. If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org rather than phoning wherever possible.
6. After receiving a script from your doctor, we will text you when your script is ready. Please contact us by phone if there is urgent needs.
7. We can deliver to you, please contact us if this is required. We will continue to be open whatever the alert level.
8. We have plenty of hand sanitizer in stock.
9. We have plenty of masks in stock, $3 per mask and a limit of 10 per person